What Is Mobile Banking?
The adoption of the mobile banking system by various banks today by purpose is to create an easier, smarter and secured banking platform for customers to access their accounts and perform transactions conveniently. So you see! It’s all for your good.
Mobile banking is further categorized to: Internet banking, Mobile App Banking and the USSD Codes.
You can only get a receipt by using the Internet banking or the mobile app banking, USSD codes do not give receipts except you just make a screenshot of the “Transfer Successful” message but that isn’t a receipt as it doesn’t contain the date and other vital information about the transaction.
How To Get Receipts After Transactions on Mobile Banking
- Download and install your Bank’s mobile app to your phone
- Complete the Registration Process or Login to your account if already registered.
- Perform a transaction, and a receipt will be issued at the end of the transaction.
- Download the Receipt in form of a PDF or make a screenshot
- Print Receipt if necessary.
Was this information useful?
Drop your comments below, let us hear from you.