You can easily renew your Startimes subscription using Quickteller, VTpass, Jumia One, ATM, Bank Mobile apps and even with simple banking quick USSD codes.
This article includes different trusted methods if renewing your Startimes subscription online.
How to Renew Startimes subscription online via VTpass.
- Register an account with VTPass using the: https://www.vtpass.com/aff/1423152
- After Registration, Go to section which says “What do you want to do” Select, Pay TV subscription Choose Startimes Subscription and click on the “GO” button.
- A new window appears after the page load, displaying options that needs to be filled by you, the options include: Bouquet, Startimes smartcard number, Phone number, Email Address and Amount you want to recharge with. After filling the options, Click on Continue.
- A confirmation page with the transaction ID and recharge amount will be displayed.
- Proceed to choose a payment method which includes: Visa, MasterCard, Verve and Wallet payments After payment, An SMS containing the transaction ID will be sent to the number, an email will also be sent for confirmation.
Daily Plans Price, Merchant Codes & Subscription USSD Code
Weekly Plans Price, Merchant Codes & Subscription USSD Code
Monthly Plans Price, Merchant Codes & Subscription USSD Code
This is the highest plan with one month (30 days) validity. You can recharge before or after it expire.
Nova Price: 900 Naira.
Merchant/ATM Code: 240617930. Subscription Code: *322*1*240617930*900#.
Basic Price: 1,300 Naira.
Merchant/ATM Code: 240617933. Subscription Code: *322*1*240617933*1300#.
Smart Price: 1,900 Naira. Merchant/ATM Code: 240617936. Subscription Code: *322*1*240617936*1900#.
Classic Price: 2,600 Naira. Merchant/ATM Code: 240617939. Subscription Code: *322*1*240617939*2600#.
Unique Price: 3,800 Naira. Merchant/ATM Code: 240617942. Subscription Code: *322*1*240617942*3800#.
Super Price: 3,800 Naira. Merchant/ATM Code: 240617945. Subscription Code: *322*1*240617945*3800#.
How to Renew your Startimes Subscription Using Quickteller
You can easily renew your subscription on startimes Nigeria using quickteller website, mobile app and ussd.startimes quickteller subscription Before making any payment, make sure your startimes decoder is On.
- Visit startimes payment page (https://www.quickteller.com/startimes) on quickteller website with your phone or pc browser.
- Select the bouquet plan you wish to subscribe for from the drop down menu.
- Enter your smartcard number, email and mobile number. Hit the continue button.
- You will be redirected to a billing page. Choose your debit card type (Visa, Master or Verve) then input your card details.
- Click on the Pay button to complete the transaction.
- Your subscription will be renewed and viewing will be restored in 0 – 10 minutes.
Please note that Quickteller will charge you 100 naira for this transaction
How You can Renew Startimes subscription Using ATM
Yeah, that is correct. You can renew your subscription using atm.
- Visit the nearest ATM.
- Insert your debit card, enter PIN Number and select account type (Savings, current or credit).
- Choose the Quickteller option from the ATM menu screen.
- Select Pay Bills.
- Choose Others, enter the merchant code of the startimes plan you want to subscribe for and Press Proceed.
- Check merchant codes above. Enter smartcard number when asked for customer reference e.g 05xxxxxxxxx and Press Proceed.
- Follow on-screen guide to complete the payment.
How to Renew Startimes subscription Using USSD Code on Mobile Phones.
Using interswitch ussd code based payment platform, you can easily renew your startimes Nigeria subscription using any mobile phone. This only work when you use the phone number registered to your bank account.
You can renew your subscription by simply dialing the short code *322*1*subscription code*amount# on your mobile phone. For example, dial *322*1*240617942*3800# to pay for one month unique bouquet.
Check the code for each of the bouquet plans above. It works for all Nigerian mobile networks (MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile) as well as Verve, Visa & mastercard of all banks supported by interswitch network.
How To Renew Startimes subscription with Gtbank Mobile Banking Code
You can also recharge your startimes using gtbank *737# mobile ussd code.
- Dial *737*37*Amount*SmartCard Number# on the phone number associated with your gtbank account.
- Amount is the price of the plan you want to subscribe for.
- Smartcard number is the 12 digit number on your startimes card.
- Complete the payment using the last four (4) digit of your GTB Debit Card or Quick banking code.
How To Renew Your Startimes Subscription Using Access Bank Short Code.
- Using your bank linked phone number, Dial *426#
- Respond with 4 – For other services
- Enter 1 – For bill payment
- Enter 6 – and type Startimes
- Select preferred bouquet and make payments.
How To Renew Startimes subscription online via Jumia One
- Download Jumia One App here
- Register an account
- On the Recharge and Bill Payment section, click on “TV Bills” Choose, “Startimes” for contract type Scroll and Select preferred bouquet.
- Input your smartcard number and amount you wish to recharge with. Click on Proceed to pay.